1. General Information
1. This policy applies to the website operated at url: vacuum-cnc.pl
2. The operator of the website and administrator of personal data is: VacuSystem Sp. z o.o. ul. Wileńska 51, Wołomin
3. The e-mail contact address of the operator: email@example.com
4. The operator is the administrator of your personal information regarding the information voluntarily provided on the website.
5. The Website uses personal data for the following purposes:
– Write a newsletter
– Query handling by the form
– Preparation, packaging, shipping of goods
– Implementation of ordered services
– Presentation of the offer or information
6. The Website collects information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
1. By voluntarily entering data into forms entered into the systems of the operator.
2. By storing cookie files in terminals (so-called “cookies”).
1. The places of registration and entry of personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This encrypts the personal data and credentials entered on the Web site on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
2. User passwords are stored in a hashed form. The hash function works in one direction – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is today a modern standard in user password storage.
3. To protect the data, the operator regularly creates backup copies.
4. An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the operator for the processing of personal data, in particular the regular updating of programming components.
1. The website is hosted on the servers of the operator (technically maintained): home.pl
4. Your rights and additional information about using the data
1. In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to disclose your personal information to other recipients when it is necessary to fulfill the contract with you or to fulfill the obligations of the Administrator. This applies to such recipient groups:
– Postal operators
– Law firms and collection agencies
– Payment operators
– public facilities
– authorized employees and employees who use data to achieve the purpose of the site
– Companies that provide marketing services to the administrator
2. Your personal data will no longer be processed by the administrator for longer than necessary to carry out the related activities. In terms of marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
3. You have the right to request the following from the administrator:
– access to personal data concerning you,
– to correct them,
– the distance,
– processing restrictions,
– and data transmission.
4. You have the right to object to the processing of personal data referred to in Section 3.3 c) for the purpose of exercising the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling. However, the right of objection can not be exercised if this is legally justified. Reasons for the processing, predominant interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, exercise or defense of claims.
5. A complaint against the actions of the Administrator may be lodged with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
6. The provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the operation of the website.
7. In relation to You, any action may be taken involving automated decisions, including profiling, providing services under the contract and direct marketing by the Administrator.
8. Personal data will not be transferred from third countries in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not ship them outside the European Union.
5. Information about forms
1. The Website collects information that the user voluntarily provides, including personal information, if provided.
2. Information about connection parameters (time, IP address) may be stored on the website.
3. The Website may store information that facilitates the connection of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user who completes the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address is displayed in the URL of the page containing the form.
4. The data provided on the form is processed for the purpose that results from the function of a particular form, for example, to process the service request or contact, service registration, and so on. The context and description of the form clearly indicate each time what it is used for.
6. Administrator Logs
1. User behavior information on the Website may be subject to registration. This data is used to manage the site.
7. Important Marketing Techniques
8. About cookies
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the website user’s device and intended for the use of the pages of the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they came from, their storage time on the device and a unique number.
3. The site that places and accesses the cookies on the website user’s device is the website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1. Maintaining the session of the user of the website (after logging in), whereby the user does not have to reenter the username and password on each subpage of the website;
2. Achieving the objectives mentioned above in the section “Important Marketing Techniques”;
5. The website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s terminal until logging off, leaving the website, or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s terminal for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
6. Web browsing software (web browser) normally allows cookies to be stored on the user’s device. Website users can change the settings in this regard. With the web browser you can delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For detailed information on this topic, see the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s Website may also be used by entities that work with the Website Operator, in particular: Google (US-based Google Inc.), Facebook (US-based Facebook Inc.) ), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the US).
9. Manage Cookies – How do I grant and revoke my consent in practice?
2. To manage the cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
– Internet Explorer
– Safari (iOS)
– Windows Phone